PIUSI MA air-operated diaphragm pumps are designed to assure the utmost reliability and highest performance levels. The sturdy central polypropylene body, the lateral half-shells and aluminium or polypropylene suction and delivery manifolds plus the use of high quality NBR diaphragms make it possible to transfer fluids with high apparent viscosity, even when contaminated with suspended solids as in the case of spent oil.
- Self priming membrane pumps
- Can be ran dry without damage
- Max air supply pressure 7 bar
- Suitable for oil, diesel, AdBlue and antifreeze
- Available with flow rates up to 220 l/min
- Atex approved Zone 2
Power: Compressed Air